If you want to send messages to a bunch of email addresses at the same time, you can use Mailchimp. Mailchimp is free for up to 2,000 email addresses.
With Mailchimp, you can:
- Upload your existing list of contacts or customers that you want to send messages to
- Add a signup form on your website and they get added automatically to your list
- Create professional looking emails that you can send to your list
- Track who opened your email and who clicked on any links in your email.
- Let contacts easy unsubscribe if they don't want to receive any more messages
1. Create a Mailchimp Account - https://login.mailchimp.com/signup/
2. Invite us to be an administrator of your account -https://us16.admin.mailchimp.com/account/users/invite/
(you need to be logged in to your Mailchimp account for this link to work)
Under 'Invite a User'
Email address: email@example.com
User Type: admin
Click 'Send Invite'
Let us know when that is all done and we'll accept the invitation (send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org)
Note: you should only add contacts to your Mailchimp list if the contact has explicitly said they want to receive email from you.
Here are the instructions for adding your contacts yourself: https://mailchimp.com/help/import-subscribers-to-a-list/
After you have invited us to be an administrator of your account, you can also send us a spreadsheet of your contacts (should have at least First Name and Email address fields) and we'll add them to your Mailchimp account for you.
After you have invited us to be an administrator of your account, just let us know what you want the message to be and what information you want to collect and we'll add the signup form to your website. Example: "Sign up for our monthly newsletter." Include First Name and Email address.
You can create and send messages to your list any time. Here are the instructions for getting started with Mailchimp and sending out messages to your list: https://mailchimp.com/help/getting-started-with-mailchimp/
We can also set up and send a message for you. Send us the wording, links, any images to include, and we'll set it up and show you the draft when it is ready.